Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pregnancy Week 12 - 11.7.12 & 11.8.12

Written 11.7.12...

Almost there!!!! On Saturday I will finally be through the first trimester.


We have our 12 wk ultrasound on Thursday and I can't wait to see the little Bebe, I may have high expectations for this visit. I have heard/read about ppl's babies dancing around and doing a lot of moving so hopefully i get to see something like that in movies it seems like the little beans just hang around not a lot of jumping. maybe we'll even see some thumb sucking :) :) :)


Written 11.8.12...


We had our ultrasound and our little guy is starting to look less like a bean and more like a baby. Ok maybe more like an alien but it is exciting to see the arms, legs, etc. what a miracle!







Feeling: 

EXCITED!!!! To finish breaking the news. Tired but not too hormonal. Generally and consistently nauseous but nothing crazy.

Eating:

Anything that is not sweet
Indian food but baby is not down for this - this is a mom craving. I requested a double order of my favorite Indian food which is very tasty and very expensive so I had a private chat with baby about helping me keep this down. Indian 3 days in a row so far and trying for 1 more time tomorrow, maybe I'm pushing my luck?

Aversion:

Sweet things - like at all sweet, pretzels and smoothies are too sweet!
All nut butters - didn't think that was possible
Nuts (besides peanuts)
Meat - the smell especially, yuck!

Surprises: 

This week the baby develops reflexes and learns to hiccup. On day 1 I randomly got hiccups in spurts anywhere from 1-5. I like to think the baby was giving me some hiccups.






No comments:

Post a Comment