Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pregnancy Week 11 - 11.1.12

Written 11.1.12....



I cannot wait to be 13 weeks and 1 day!  Sort of feels like nothing is happening right now. I was oddly sicker than the past couple weeks. Up to week 9 I was pretty nauseous and its slowly gotten better then the end of this week was just tough, always tired and consistently nauseous. I needed to eat immediately upon waking but was less hungry throughout the day and am getting full more easily. My nightstand is stocked with sleeves of saltines and I've been eating about a box a week.

I am still working on little daily rituals to connect with Baby K. I try to have a silent moment at night and in the morning to pray and imagine what Baby is doing in there. Sometimes I think I might feel a flutter or twinge but I'm sure its my heart beat in my stomach not le bebe. I can't wait to feel my first kick, it is going to be THE BEST!


Feeling: 
Hormonal, probably better than other weeks but maybe because I don't feel great, it's as if I'm too tired to be annoyed, angry, or upset.

Eating:

Mustard on everything (what can I eat it on that isn't meat?)
Peanuts, just once and I never want to see them again
Cold smoothies all day e'rrr day (only way to get veggies)
TJs brown rice cereal

Aversions:

Meat 
Spinach and cooked veggeis
Peanut / almond butter

Surprises:
Silly me I thought 27 year olds could keep secrets about serious things like pregnancy especially when all their best friends already know. I learned my lesson about telling folks early, if you don't want anyone to know don't tell anyone :) I prefer to think friends share our news because they are excited for us rather than spending an ounce of time being upset about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment