Saturday, June 14, 2014

Weekend Roundup 6.14.14


What are you up to this weekend? I have a bridal shower for a dear firend and we are of course celebrating someone's second Fathers Day. Other than that i am hoping to watch some of the World Cup and catch up on some house things before we start our wedding whirlwind next weekend. I don't know about you but I love to spend some quiet time on the weekends catching up on blogs and news from the week. I don't get to do it as often as I would like but when I do, i like to make it count. A few things that caught my attention this week.


Sweet story about a man remembering D-Day


Amending the requirements to win the Triple Crown


I believe that we will win! and some World Cup commercials


10 marriage tips every wife needs to hear


Top 2014 vacation destinations (all these are top of my list)


Things to do with a diaper container (my favorite is plastic grocery bag storage)


How to put a toddler to bed in 100 easy steps


Bill Murray photo bomb


National park maps and make your hydrangeas last longer






No comments:

Post a Comment