Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pregnancy Week 10 - 10/24/12

Written 10/24/12...


It's week 10 and I would venture to say most everyone knows the big news. We tried to keep the secret but due to our social calendar as of late, it was nearly impossible to keep this to ourselves. Saying no thank you to booze is a clear sign among my group of childless 27 year olds. It's even more obvious when your significant other slyly (loudly) tells the waiter/parents/wedding guests/co-workers that his wife doesn't need a glass for wine tonight. Thanks babe ;)

Feeling: 
Much less tired than last week and actually made it past 10pm three nights in a row. I was also able to prepare food for the first time in three weeks (starting 2 days into week 6 I was adverse to the look and smell of 99% of all foods).

Eating: 
Goldfish, not because I want them but because I don't not want them.  The list of things I haven't wanted to eat is very long. 

Surpirses:
- This is flying by! 
- I can't get enough of the baby research whether its about baby gear, pregnancy, delivery, nursing, I.LOVE.IT.ALL!
- So much new found energy this week and starting to feel more like a real person. 
- I am consistently starving and eating cold overnight oats while I type this.



No comments:

Post a Comment