Thursday, July 10, 2014

Four Years Ago...


Four years ago today I was preparing to marry my personal comedian, confidant, biggest supporter, the Clyde to my Bonnie, and my best friend. Who knew I could ever get so lucky that this guy would be mine :)

Thank you to my better half who has put up with 4 years as my husband and many more as my friend. You are always the first to tell me I can do something and that I will not only succeed but conquer it. We have so many things to be thankful for in the life we have created over these few short years and I can't wait to see where this next year takes us.

The anniversary card I found for this man surprisingly did a great job summing up what I strive for every day in our marriage:

Hold on to me
And I will hold on to you
Through anything and everything
Life brings our way. 

Bring me your wishes 
And I will listen 
With my heart. 

Tell me what you need 
And I will endeavor 
To provide it to you. 

Love me even when it is not easy 
And I promise to do the same for you. 

Thanks Hallmark!

Happy anniversary, I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment