Saturday, July 18, 2015

Little Bair Moments - Big Boy Bed


LBs big boy bedframe was delivered last Wednesday and man was he excited to build it. So excited in fact that after Hubs opened the box to check the box withintheboxwithinthebox (fort box) contained all the right pieces, LB started grabbing the long styrofoam "slats" (used as the packing material) to build his bed. I quickly realized he was completely ignoring the wood that came in the package and was only interested in the Styrofoam pieces. He lined them up perfectly one by one and even took the smaller and thicker rectangular pieces to use as pillows. 


I am completely convinced he thought this was his new bed. When he laid down on it and said "ooh yay I love my new bed", "yay this is comfy mama thank you" and "goodnight mama I'm going to sleep in my new bed now" we about died laughing and we are still laughing about it. 

This little guy gets me every single time. I love you buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment