Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dear Charlee: 6 Weeks with You

Dear Charlee,

My sweet girl. It's been 6 weeks with you in our busy, wild world. You are the most relaxed, easy going second child I could imagine. Given your brother loves to be active I am very thankful for your demeanor. You nurse like a pro, we still have work to do to manage my oversupply but you're growing to handle it quite well. You generally nap in your crib, 2 solid 2-3 hr naps a day. When you don't want to sleep in your crib you typically want to eat or will sleep for hours in the baby k'tan carrier while I do house work. This easy going attitude makes me weary of your teenage years. I really hope you don't make-up for it then :)


Something unique is that so far I am pretty much the only one to hold you, a few offers have but not for long. It's been a busy busy 6 weeks for everyone around us so it's pretty much just been you and me, shopping trips, grocery runs, walks, park dates and mini manicures have filled our days. 

We love you so much already and as our second baby we have the luxury of knowing that this love will increase exponentially as we watch you grow and change. I look forward to the many memories, laughs, and even heartaches you will bring us.  

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment