Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dear Charlee: 12 Weeks With You...Written 8.24.15

Written 8.24.15...

 

Dear Charlee,

I got you laughing this week! I'll have to get it on video so you can see your adorable self. I was nuzzling little kisses on your cheek and neck switching from side to side and you thought it was hilarious. 

Last night you slept 12 hours from about 6:30 to 6:30.  I accidentally woke you up as I carried you up to bed and thought here goes nothing as I set you down wide awake on the bed. I scarfed my dinner and ran upstairs to check on you and there you were, sleeping peacefully in your standard touchdown pose. I tried to wake you for a dream feed but you were fast asleep and I was sure you would wake up around 4 or 5. I kept waking up thinking you would be ready to eat at any minute but there you were my little angel, still sleeping. 

This week we are up in Tahoe celebrating Aunt Ashley's wedding so your schedule is a little off but you are holding it together like a champ and the sweet angel that you are. 

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment