Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there. You have an incredibly important role in your family, offering guidance, being our rock, sometimes the disciplinarian, often bringing humor and carrying the family on your shoulders, sometimes literally. You consistently sacrifice for your family and do it willingly without complaining and usually without giving it a second thought. You do so much and rarely ever accept the thanks you deserve. Be sure to give the Fathers in your life a big thank you today!

I am forever grateful to this man who has known me for 15 years. He has seen me through many phases of life and somehow through all of it I was lucky enough to convince him to marry me. Every. Single. Day I look at him and think about how thankful I am to share this life with a loving, bug-killing, considerate, goofy, loyal, Mr. Fix-it, compassionate, protector.

To my better half, thank you for the hundreds of things you do every day for our family and the million and one things you have done over the past 7 years that I can never and will never be able to sufficiently thank you for. You are my everything.
                                                 
                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment