Friday, June 6, 2014

Brave Beginnings

Why hello there! I have had a desire to do this for quite some time now, waning back and forth, back and forth. In fact, I started writing posts a few years ago now but haven't had the...well guts I guess, to publish them.

I see them right now, sitting in my queue, almost 50 of them! Many were written as a stream of consciousness, but nonetheless discuss topics I want to share and with a little (sometimes a lot of) editing I am ready to take the leap. Blogging is a funny thing, I am not sure why I feel this immense pressure. I am not trying to be a blogging great with thousands of followers, I only intend for this to be a small outlet in my crazy day. At a minimum this space will document my family's journey, our adventures, trails, celebrations and some tips and tricks we pick up along the way. I hope this becomes a place to be inspired and find a laugh, draw strength and find a quiet moment, a place to share my thoughts and learnings, and sometimes just pretty pictures or things that make me smile. Put simply, I hope this can be a place to find the strength we need to navigate through the challenges awaiting us.


As I get ready to hit "publish" I feel great peace that I am finally starting a journey that feels meant to be. I encourage those of you reading this to do something brave today, something challenging, something that catches your breath and takes strength because in the end, this life is all about growing and changing and you cant get there without being brave, digging deep, and diving in. 







No comments:

Post a Comment